Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-35 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

My 2 cents worth

From: Andrea@hivnet.ubc.ca
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 92 15:39:32 PST
Subject: My 2 cents worth
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Hi everyone!

While it's not my absolute favorite song on TSW, I just wanted to put in
a good word for Never Be Mine.  The imagery is superb and the cry:  "This
is what I want..." I think rings true for anyone who has ever longed for
anything.

As for least favorite it's definately "Between a Man and a Woman" mostly
because I feel the lyrics are lacking.  Kate always has had a way of making
you see a situation in a way you never would have looked at it before and
I feel this song fails to tell one anything new on the subject it deals with.

Just an opinion.

Andrea.