Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-35 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

That laugh, that laugh, that wonderful laugh

From: finley@zeta.uleth.ca (Kent Finley)
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 92 12:47:37 -0700
Subject: That laugh, that laugh, that wonderful laugh
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET

I just assumed the laugh belongs to The Fog ('...a little nervous
laughter...'), and never even considered it might belong to 'Love and
Anger'.  It is *not* included in the video to 'Love and Anger', which I
assume Kate had a little more control over than where the break comes in
the CD or which single includes what.

So, imnsho, it belongs with The Fog, and nowhere else.  (Why *would* you
laugh after Love and Anger, could someone please explain?)

Kent Finley            |
P.O.Box 2081           | "...And all this science I don't understand,
Lethbridge, Alberta    |  it's just my job five days a week..."
CANADA      T1J 4K6    |
finley@lambda.uleth.ca |                  --Elton John, "Rocket Man"