Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-32 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: News admin <news@sco.COM>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 92 10:20:32 PST
To: rec-music-gaffa@sco.COM

Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
From: jondr@sco.COM (Desi The Three-Armed Wonder Comic)
Subject: Re: Happy Rhodes remixing
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 1992 18:20:18 GMT
Sender: news@sco.com (News admin)

I am not vickie@pilot.njin.net (Vickie Mapes).  I didn't say:
>>so like i said, get me a tape of the vocal track and the finished mix for
>>reference.
>
>Doing it for fun from the CD is one thing, but asking for the vocal track
>is another. In all seriousness, if Happy wants extended remixes of her
>songs, she'll do it herself. Don't mean to sound snippy, but Angelos,
>Jon Drukman (who I like even though he made Kate R**e) remixing Happy's
>music is *not*, IMHO, a wise idea. Count me in as an Ectophile who *would*
>like to hear PoJo remixed.....by Happy herself.

oh please.  everyone knows that artists are never objective enough to do
good remixes of their own work.  except me, of course.

kate r**e was a joke.  anything i do to happy would be more of a joke since
i don't even have any fond affection for her in the first place.  but hey,
it'll probably be all the better for it.  our rozalla remix was great
because we removed 99.9% of the vocals (a definite improvement).

--
Jon Drukman (God's personal DJ)                 uunet!sco!jondr   jondr@sco.com
Milk, you practically entombed that old bag with spew and puke!  TERRIFIC!