Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-32 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Things Overheard

From: stev0@sti.com (Steve Berlin)
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 1992 02:27:35 GMT
Subject: Things Overheard
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: usenet@sti.com

Hi -

Sorry if this is a repeat, I can't tell if anything's going through
after a month of the feeder here being dead as the Republican Party.
Anyway, I heard on our local "Modern Rock" (ie old Smiths songs) radio
station that Kate is putting out a new album "February of '93".

Truth or Hope?  Please enlighten.  Thanks.

- Stev0 the hopeful

       Steve Berlin               .   K +  * .o   o.* `.`O +.   |that some-
       stev0@sti.com             '   *  . ' ' |\^/|  `. * .  *  |thing good
[Rush quote removed from      (: May All Your  \V/  Good Dreams |is gonna
 here. I have SOME taste.]    and Fine Wishes  /_\  Come True:) |happen!" -
.sig (c) 1992 by Mike Jittlov [for all the protection that affords]
.sig re-mixed by Stev0 (c) 1992 - extended warlord bait remix.