Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-32 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

First Kate Experience

From: marie@guppy.ai.mit.edu (Marie Lamb)
Date: 10 Nov 1992 18:09:48 GMT
Subject: First Kate Experience
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: marie@guppy.ai.mit.edu (Marie Lamb)

I first saw Kate on Saturday Night Live, and spent the next month
humming and singing, "Rol-LING theball..."  Everyone thought I
was nuts :-).  When I bought The Kick Inside, I almost cried I was
so happy.  Before that, I had spent a lot of time trying to
convice people that Pat Benetar DID NOT originate "Wuthering Heights"!!
TKI still remains my favorite album, for sentimental reasons.

Anyone else get chills when they listen to "Night-Scented Stock"??

Marie