Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-32 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: news@cs.mu.OZ.AU
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 1992 10:41:45 +1100
To: rec-music-gaffa@munnari.OZ.AU

Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
From: boek@mullian.ee.mu.OZ.AU (Christopher Boek)
Subject: 'The Best of Kate Bush' sheet music book ...
Sender: news@cs.mu.OZ.AU
Date: Sun, 8 Nov 1992 23:28:58 GMT

Hi there,

Many years ago, I was in Allan's Music here in Melbourne, and
I used to look around the sheet music section for Kate stuff
and other things. For a while there was this book called,
'The Best of Kate Bush' which had a photo of Kate on the cover
with some kind of purplish background. The best part of the
book was that it had the full piano parts, not just the lyric
line like 'Kate Bush Complete' and 'Hounds of Love' etc etc.
(Mind you it certainly wasn't 'complete'. I can't remember
all the songs it had in it)

It was always too expensive for me at the time, and when I was
finally able to afford it, it wasn't there and I was told it
was out of print. I recently came across some copies of
'Babooshka' and 'The Man With the Child in His Eyes' from the
book, and they're great, I just wish I could get my hands on the
rest of it.

If anybody out there has a copy, I'd really appreciate either
buying it or getting a copy. (Now here's an idea, maybe someone
who has it has access to a Black and White scanner, and they
could send me the .gif's (or whatevers) which I could print out
at this end - Wow, what technology can do *:) *:) )

Or alternatively I could pay for copying/postage.

I hope somebody out there can help !!!

Thanks

Chris.

--
|Christopher Boek                               boek@mullian.ee.mu.OZ.AU|
|  Dept ElecEng, University of Melbourne,  Parkville Vic 3052 Australia |