Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-31 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: A Few Thoughts

From: anderson@stsci.edu
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 1992 03:23:50 GMT
Subject: Re: A Few Thoughts
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@stsci.edu

In article <9211020841.AA03990@lambda.uleth.ca>, finley@lambda.uleth.ca (Kent
Finley) writes:
> Just a few thoughts:
>
> Come to think of it, every Kate Bush fan I've ever known *is* gay.

This thread has been amusing to me, because many of the male Kate fans I have
known are more interested in Kate's looks/sexuality than her music.  I'll admit
that when I first became aware of Kate, her looks were far more appealing than
her music.  I'm old enough now that hormonal imbalances rarely dominate my
thinking processes, and can appreciate her music for its brilliance (although
she still appeals greatly to my sense of physical beauty).

Chris Anderson