Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-31 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Utah Saints

From: mailrus!gatech!eecom!wung@uunet.UU.NET (Peter Wung)
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 1992 21:46:43 GMT
Subject: Utah Saints
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: mailrus!gatech!ee!news@uunet.UU.NET

I vaguely remember people talking about this group as they relate to Kate
and I recently heard them on the local alternative station.  Any info on
them would be appreciated.

PS  Sorry if this thread has been worked to death, but I had to find out.

---
*Peter Wung			Email:wung@ee.gatech.edu	   *
*Electric Power Laboratory	Snail mail: 33787 Ga. Tech Station *
*School of Electrical Engineering	    Atlanta, GA 30332      *
*Georgia Institute of Technology			    	   *
*Atlanta, Georgia						   *
*   	"Pass, Set, CRUSH!"...					   *
*  	Well, 2 out of 3 ain't bad for a short, fat guy. 	   *