Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-31 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Sarah McLachlan on CBC Stereo's Hot Ticket

From: Berton Wong <wongb@thor.EE.McGill.CA>
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 92 15:37:22 EST
Subject: Sarah McLachlan on CBC Stereo's Hot Ticket
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

MOYNES_R%PCSDEV.dnet@eismv3.dofasco.ca (Richard Moynes)
in message <009625F4.5854D180.11572@eismv3.dofasco.ca> has asked for an
update on Sarah McLachlan's appearance on CBC Stereo's Hot_Ticket.

It will be on Sunday Nov 8 at 16h local time. The name of the featured
artist is only announced at the end of the previous show, so I only found
out yesterday.

As I've said before, you'll have to be close to the Canada-US border to
pick up the signal. There is also the satellite radio uplink which would
most likely on Anik E1 or E2 at 16h Atlantic time (15h EST):

AST = UTC - 4
EST = UTC - 5

Bye!