Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-31 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

KAte

From: u9031227@athmail1.causeway.qub.ac.uk
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 92 09:33:08 GMT
Subject: KAte
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Cc: u9031227@athmail1.causeway.qub.ac.uk

 Hi there to all The Love-hounds,
               Im but a new subscriber to Love-Hounds ,so I just
want to say a big hello " HELLO!". I am not sure if anyone has heard
this but ,Kate has been recording with Prince(yes thats right the
man who likes to dress in purple quite a bit).I read this on
Beat-Box(Channel-4 teletext music magazine over here in the U.K.)
what does evryone think about this. Personally I think Prince's
music has as much in common with Kate's as a cup of hot vegatable
soup has with an armadillo,but thats just my opinion....

 Enjoy and be kind to my mistakes!
                      Allen