Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-30 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: sarah mclachlan releases

From: dgthomas@ubvmsd.cc.buffalo.edu (David Gilles-Thomas)
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 1992 20:10:00 GMT
Subject: Re: sarah mclachlan releases
News-Software: VAX/VMS VNEWS 1.41
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: nntp@acsu.buffalo.edu

Woj writes...
>i thought that the live cd ep that people have mentioned was recorded at
>a performance in toronto, not on cfny. at least, that's what the program

I told you, I've been >>out of it<< for awhile :-).  You are right,
of course. A moment of confusion on my part.  btw, I finally bought this
live CD and it is quite good.  recommended.  get it.  now.
that is all.

:-)

David L. Gilles-Thomas                      Confusion is the state of
120 Richmond Quad                           promise, the fertile void
University at Buffalo                       where surprise is possible
Buffalo, N.Y. 14261                         again.
716-645-2720                                       - Paul Goodman