Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-30 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

not Lindsay Kemp

From: toc@digitalk.com (Tim O'Connor)
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 1992 16:05:32 PST
Subject: not Lindsay Kemp
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET (Love Hounds)

REGARDING                not Lindsay Kemp
people:

Well, thanks to Ron's latest interview I now realize that Lindsey Kemp was
my third guess, Kate's dance instructor (and probably the subject of Moving
which has been suggested to be another song about a gay man a few months
back). Sorry about the mis-leading there. But who was that actor? At least
one other Love-Hounder remembers the article I was talking about. Anyone got
a better brain out there?

To echo a recent sentiment from Jon Drukman (or was it woj): I used to know
this stuff, honest. It's so hard to hold on when the last album is so old...

dazed and confused,
to'c

--
"A typical long haired half mad computer programmer on a typical computer
keyboard with odd toys scattered liberally about."