Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-30 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

TWW rarity CD's, Tori Interview

From: Lee_Whiteside-P14942@email.mot.COM
Date: 15 Oct 92 22:14:11 GMT
Subject: TWW rarity CD's, Tori Interview
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

I haven't been keeping up with Love-Hounds/rec.music.gaffa as much as I should
be lately and saw the mention of the rarity CD's from TWW being planned and
then scrapped as a Christmas release.  Is there still any possibility of those
coming out separately?  I would think that it would sell fairly well since
not everyone (including myself) spent their money on the box set (I'd still
like to get it but just can't justify the expense).

It is nice to see Homeground on the net at last and I'm looking forward to
more info from them!

An a Tori Amos note, when she was here in Phoenix, she did a radio interview
on a local station of which I have about 25 minutes worth (maybe 10-15 minutes
of actual talk).  They hoped to have her perform live on the station but
couldn't arrange the appropriate piano that Tori asked for.  I missed the
beginning because she was almost two hours late for the interview and my
videotape ran out.  I do have a VHS hi-fi tape of the interview if anyone
here is interested in it. Send email to me at P14942@email.mot.com or to
elw@cup.portal.com if it bounces there.

Lee Whiteside