Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-30 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Wow & Lindsey Kemp?

From: toc@digitalk.com (Tim O'Connor)
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 1992 13:02:41 PST
Subject: Wow & Lindsey Kemp?
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET (Love Hounds)

REGARDING                Wow & Lindsey Kemp?
people:

Has it been that long? I remember a discussion concerning Wow! and an actor
named Lindsey Kemp. Or has my memory become completely mis-wired and Kemp is
Kate's new love interest? Whatever.

If someone who have better access than I could check the archives, or if Ron
has time to check the interviews, I think we'll find that Wow! does indeed
refer to a gay actor who never quite made the big time partly because of his
sexual orientation but mostly because of he was a hack actor. I even recall
a specific movie reference for the line "you'd have to play the fool"
wherein our hero was offered a movie role more as an insult than a serious
offer.

Ah, I wish I had these facts at my fingertips but all I can find there is a
dirty keyboard.

So who is Lendsey Kemp anyway? Did I get that name from here? Or was it
generated from mis-firing neurons? I can feel my mind going Dave, I can feel
it. "Daisy, Daisy give me your answer do..."

having hoped to contribute something worthwhile but feeling terribly at a
loss at the moment I remain,
to'c

--
"A typical long haired half mad computer programmer on a typical computer
keyboard with odd toys scattered liberally about."