Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Tori on N a N

From: Luigi Vercotti <MIHARKI@INDSVAX1.INDSTATE.EDU>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 1992 18:26 EST
Subject: Tori on N a N
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Well, Tori *was* on Night After Night last night.  Yes!  I got
the whole show on tape, if anyone's interested in getting a copy,
email me.  She played "Winter"  I thought her performance was
just simply great.  The camera work was much better than on
Arsenio (like it's difficult to do better than the camera work
from Arsenio) but, get this, Allan actually *talked* Tori.  In
fact, they ended up playing the piano together.  Ok, Tori played
and Allan *tried* to play. <-- quite a sight (sound?) I must say.
:)  This is definitely the best of the TV talk show appearances
that I have seen and have on tape.  Allan Havey rules!  Long live
Night After Night!!  :)  That's about all I have to say about
it......

Kevin
miharki@indsvax1  or
miharki@indsvax1.indstate.edu

"...they're neither moral nor majority..."