Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Tori on Night After Night????

From: Old Man Kensey <MIHARKI@INDSVAX1.INDSTATE.EDU>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1992 19:46 EST
Subject: Tori on Night After Night????
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

I heard from my Dad (he watches Comedy Central too) that Tori is
*supposed* to be on Night After Night (Allan Havey) some time
this week, I have no idea if she will or not, but I know that I'm
going to watch the show all week and tape it *if* she is on.  Has
anyone else heard this or am I the only one??  This is a rumour
of sorts so I apologize in advance if she's not on.  As I said
I'll be taping it if she's on, if someone wants a copy (assuming
she is on) email me, and I'll try to work something out.

Kevin
miharki@indsvax1  OR
miharki@indsvax1.indstate.edu

"...keep circulating the tapes..."