Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Caterwaul (and Psychowelders)

From: "N. Richard Caldwell" <nrc@bsbbs.columbus.oh.us>
Date: 11 Oct 1992 16:12:33 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Re: Caterwaul (and Psychowelders)
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

vickie@pilot.njin.net (Vickie Mapes) in
  <Oct.2.22.53.08.1992.8479@pilot.njin.net> writes:

> [Caterwaul's _The Nature of Things_] is out of print, so I'm happy
> for you that you found it.

Me too!   I got a note back from them quite some time ago with a
list of stuff that they had available for mail order.  I posted
the list here and ordered pretty much one of everything.

> There's another group that Caterwaul/Hetch Hetchy/Arson Garden fans
> might want to check out. They're called Psychowelders and they've
> just released a CD (their first, thought they've been releasing
> tapes of their music for years) called _Inertia_.

Sounds like it might be worth $10 to try out, especially if I'm
not going to get a Caterwaul fix anytime soon :-(.  Thanks for the
tip.

"Don't drive too slowly."         Richard Caldwell
                                  The Big Sky BBS (+1 614 864 1198)
                                  {n8emr|nstar}!bluemoon!bsbbs!nrc
                                  nrc@bsbbs.Columbus.OH.US