Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Another Message From Homeground (valiantly trying to figure this allout.

From: peter@bsbbs.columbus.oh.us (Peter FitzGerald-Morr)
Date: 09 Oct 1992 17:03:35 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Another Message From Homeground (valiantly trying to figure this allout.
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Hello everyone. Thanks for the warm messages of welcome - especially
Vickie and Chris. We're working on cheaper London connection at the
moment. Krys and Dave are here with me at the moment and will leave their
own little messages.

KATE NEWS
Sorry, not a lot really. The album is theoretically due in Spring, but
don't hold your breath. The pre-xmas release actually the odds and sods
from the box set) has been cancelled after Kate rethought and decide it
wasn't a good idea. The fax from Dave might have helped!

Hi to Vickie & Chris from Dave, Try and get Judie's new album it is
great.

Hello everyone. Keep watching for us idiots at HG. Love from Krys

----
Peter FitzGerald-Morr
peter@bsbbs.columbus.oh.us
{n8emr|nstar}!bluemoon!bsbbs!peter