Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

We All Buried Paul!

From: Fiona_McQuarrie@sfu.ca
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 92 13:43:49 -0700
Subject: We All Buried Paul!
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Sender: fmcquarr@sfu.ca

OK, Eric, thanks for the clarification - sorry if I was a bit harsh on you,
but at times there does seem to be a distinct lack of levity on this board
and
one never knows....

Now shall we discuss who the walrus *really* was? ;)
Fiona McQuarrie
fmcquarr@sfu.ca

* Will your research make the world a better place? *
* Yeah. Sure.                                       *
*                               Matt Groening       *
*                               Life in Hell        *