Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-28 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Trio Bolgarka

From: "Scott T. Lillis" <sl4q+@andrew.cmu.edu>
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 1992 22:39:05 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Trio Bolgarka
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET

I like this trio on Sensual World.  Does any one know any thing about
them or their country of origin. ANY information about the Trio Bulgarka
would be much appreciated.  Also, does anyone know what Kate whispers at
the end of Hello Earth on the Ninth Wave.  It's right before she
whisper's 'Go to sleep little earth'.  I believe she's Pagan so I
thought maybe she was whispering something along those lines.
Thanx in advance

Scott Lillis