Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-28 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Who is Happy Rhodes?

From: Harry Foster <foster@convex.COM>
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 1992 03:01:17 GMT
Subject: Re: Who is Happy Rhodes?
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news access account <usenet@neptune.convex.COM>

Pamela Takayoshi writes:

>I have a question that I know someone here can help me with--I have read about
>Happy Rhodes on this bulletin board before, and one night late, I heard an
>interview with her on public radio.  So I know she exists (or they? is it the
>name of a group or an individual person?), BUT no one I know has heard
>of her (and my friends know a lot about music).  I've also been unable
>to find anything by her in a couple of record stores that have a wide
>selection of music.  Can someone help me with this?  I feel like I'm living
>an episode of the Twilight Zone.  Where is this woman??

She's no woman ... she's one of the Gods.

Don't worry, at any moment you'll be inundate with a myriad of
details concerning Happy Rhodes - who happens to be one of my
favorite Gods.

-hf (who still wants to know if it's just me, or does anyone else
     wonder what's become of the brilliant Sinead who once did "Troy"?
     "Are you not my girl" CD - HATED IT! <ecto-smiley>)
--
Harry Foster                                        foster@convex.com

    "Every good Christian ought to kick Falwell right in the ass!"
				-Republican Senator Barry Goldwater