Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-28 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

I Buried Paul, Dammit

From: Fiona_McQuarrie@sfu.ca
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 92 15:07:11 -0700
Subject: I Buried Paul, Dammit
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Sender: fmcquarr@sfu.ca

Thank you, I am well aware that some Beatle-type person claimed it was
actually "cranberry sauce". I was making a *joke*. That's J-O-K-E. Not a
request for up-onemanship (up-onepersonship) or a show of trivia expertise.

Besides, think how much more we would all love the Blessed Kate if she
actually did silence Mr. McCartney, given his pitiful output of late....
Fiona McQuarrie
fmcquarr@sfu.ca

* Will your research make the world a better place? *
* Yeah. Sure.                                       *
*                               Matt Groening       *
*                               Life in Hell        *