Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-28 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

PRIMUS SUCKS, FISH ON!!!! :)

From: Delirium <FLWALKR@INDSVAX1.INDSTATE.EDU>
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 1992 19:04 EST
Subject: PRIMUS SUCKS, FISH ON!!!! :)
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Sorry if this already got posted, I got cut off in the middle
of posting it due to call waiting and have no way of knowing if it
got sent...
ANYWAY, I just borrowed Misc. Debris by Primus ("We're Primus and
we suck!" - Les Claypool, Bassist/lead singer... :) and guess what
cover they do???? Intruder by Peter Garbiel!!!! :)  I don't know
what the original sounds like, but the cover is pretty cool...
They also cover Making Plans for Nigel by XTC, Have a Cigar by
Pink Floyd (!), a Residents tune whose name eludes me at the moment,
and Tippy Toes by The Meters...  It's a pretty nifty little Digi-Pak,
and I think you all should go out and buy it, now... :)  Course,
I'm biased, I *know* Primus sucks!!!! :)

Whatever
Chad Walker