Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-28 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Tori in BAM==Utah Saints' quote re:sampling Kate

From: ultra!corin!keving@ames.arc.nasa.gov (Kevin W. Gurney)
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 92 22:54:16 GMT
Subject: Re: Tori in BAM==Utah Saints' quote re:sampling Kate
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: ultra!news@ames.arc.nasa.gov

In article <9210052339.1.3405@cup.portal.com>, L-H@cup.portal.COM writes:

|> Larry (L-H@cup.portal.COM)
|>
|> (oh yeah, I will say that the cover pic of Tori on _BAM_ is quite lovely.
|>  I'm sure that this would be a welcomed addition to a true Tori fan's
|>  collection.  I could not say if this shot has appeared elsewhere, however.

Sort of.  It's a different picture, but she's wearing the same clothes and
is in the same club where the photos for the Sept (?) "Keyboard" magazine
cover story was shot ("Bimbo's" in San Francisco).  The same photographer
took both sets of pictures.

And yes, the cover pic is quite lovely.

-----
"Four more months! Four more months!"