Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-28 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Tori in BAM

From: blondie@netcom.com (jill)
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 1992 03:50:59 GMT
Subject: Tori in BAM
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

The October 2,1992 Bay Area Music Mag (BAM) Has Tori on the cover and an
article inside 'Little Earthquakes and Continuing Tremors - Tori Amos'
by Jonathan Mudd.  It has one photo in the article.  The mention of Kate
follows.

"[There are big production numbers that] bring to mind the sophisticated pop
of Kate Bush, except that Amos's use of Eastern harmony and trick rhythms is
not so self-conscious, and her voice not so tiresomely operatic."

I'm not on the Tori list but I imagine someone there will see this.
I was in Tower the other day and someone was asking the clerk when Tori's
next single CD would be out.  Does anyone know about this?

thanks