Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-28 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Explanation

From: Gustav Holmberg <wilt@fizban.solace.hsh.se>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 1992 13:51:09 +0100
Subject: Explanation
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Hello!

Recently, some idiot (to say the least) somehow broke into my account on the
system I'm using. Apparently he sent some very insulting message to your
Kate Bush-newsgroup. I want to make the following clear:

  * I didn't post that message.

  * I don't know who did, or how he or she managed to get into the system
    (that is being investigated).

  * I don't want my name to be connected with this kind of stupidity.

  * Please spread the word.

By the way, I have no particular opinion about Kate Bush. I like the
Cloudbusting video, though.

With kind regards,

Gustav Holmberg