Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-27 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

RADIO ALERT -- Peter Gabriel US

From: MJM <MJM@ZYLAB.MHS.CompuServe.COM>
Date: 24 Sep 92 16:17:33 EDT
Subject: RADIO ALERT -- Peter Gabriel US
To: <Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET>, <ecto@ns1.rutgers.edu>

Unfortunately I will miss it, but on a Chicago Radio Station
Tonight (THURSDAY 9/24) they will debut the new PG album
(US) with running intros and commentary from the man himself!
It is a 2-hour show, and I presume it will be broadcast elsewhere
as well.  In Chitown, it is either on the Bear (92.7) or
the Loop (97.9) but I can't quite remember which.
10pm.  If someone gets a good dub of this, perhaps they
will share?

-mjm