Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-27 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate Look-alike

From: jessica@maurolycus.rutgers.edu (jessica)
Date: 22 Sep 92 20:49:19 GMT
Subject: Re: Kate Look-alike
To: rec-music-gaffa@rutgers.edu
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

JONES%RPIECS.BITNET@VM.ITS.RPI.EDU (Deb Wentorf) writes:

>To the person who though Anne Archer played the part of Christopher
>Lloyd's wife in "Back to the Future III," I have to disagree.  I'm
>almost positive it was Mary Steenburgen.

Indeed, i also agree that it was mary steenburgen (and may i say again
that if you haven't seen the resemblance, wait 'til you see mary
steenburgen *sing*. it's incanny - see the movie "the butcher's wife"
to see this) who is in Back to the Future III.

I tihnk the person who referred to anne archer was refering to a
different movie.. but i'm not entirely sure anymore..

		      jessica
--
|| jessica  || It is this that || Don't try to tell me there's no reason for ||
|| lawrence ||    brings us    || any moment in time, every memory of mine.  ||