Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-27 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate Look-alikes..

From: LJ10717@LMSC5.IS.LMSC.LOCKHEED.COM
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 92 14:34:54 GMT
Subject: Re: Kate Look-alikes..
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@iscnvx.lmsc.lockheed.com (News)

I would definitely have to say, IMHO, that a good KB look-alike is Miss(?)
Kate Simmons!  I believe LionHart (aka. Jackie Z.) can vouch for me on this
one?

There is another, her name unknown, women her appeared just recently on a
NBC series called "The Secret Service".  This women was strikingly beautiful!
This unnamed actress is familiar in appearance to the cover photo on "The
Whole Story."  Did anyone else get a glimpse of this women?  I believe the
episode was telecast just this past Sunday.

Diamond
Diamond - lj10717@lmsc5.is.lmsc.lockheed.com      "After All, diamonds are a
                                                   girl's best friend!"
                                                     -MM