Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-26 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Tori Interview, Katelike ladies, Poll, Diggin the dirt

From: rhill@netrun.cts.com (ronald hill)
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 92 21:06:30 PDT
Subject: Tori Interview, Katelike ladies, Poll, Diggin the dirt
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Comments: Cloudbuster

        Thanks for the Tori interview.  It was one of the most
interesting and personal interviews I've read in rock since the
(in)famous 1970 John Lennon Rolling Stone Interview.

        Kate look alikes: Ann Archer is who you are thinking of, what
a, well, attractive lady.  Mary Steenburgen is another people have
mentioned, not to mention GEENA DAVIS, who has a new movie coming out
on Oct 2, HERO with Dustin Hoffman!!!!  Oh, am I excited!

        I agree to some extent with LIONHEART who said that Digging in
The Dirt was alot like his early videos.  I think the only part that
really was was the "clamation" part or whatever you call it, but that
was SOOO much like the early stuff, that it really seemed distracting
for me.  Anyone know who the woman in the video is?

        Thanks for the poll!  Perhaps the data could be saved and the
poll given again in a few months, with the new and old data mixed to
provide a larger base?
        It's also interesting to me (though I hope this doesn't get
repeated 3 times!) that "Fullhouse" did so poorly, as it's one of my
"10 star" songs (I think).  Here's a quote!

        "Fullhouse" was probably quite autobiographical, you know:
talking about how hard I find it to cope with all the feelings I get,
from paranoia, pressure, anger, that sort of thing.   (1980, Oct 10,
Melody Maker)

Kateness,

Ron

---