Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-26 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Req. for Kirsty MacColl info

From: Dick Locke <wiltel!dlocke@uunet.UU.NET>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 92 08:26:22 -0500
Subject: Req. for Kirsty MacColl info
To: uunet!love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Hey,

CD Wee Bee is having their annual cut out and overstock sale, and
both Kirsty MacColl titles are going for pretty cheap.  I recall
some mention of Kirsty here, but I would greatly appreciate it if
someone would tell me what she sounds like!

In slightly KaTe-related news, and related to a recent thread:
IGG apparently is out of the Tori Amos Crucify Ltd. Ed. and won't
be getting any more in.  Tom at C-Side still has 'em.  If you're
going to act you'd better act soon...

Thanks,

-Dick