Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-26 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Private Services

From: Kjetil Torgrim Homme <kjetilho@ifi.uio.no>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1992 04:54:56 +0200
Subject: Private Services
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

I saw "Personal Services" a couple of weeks ago, and I found myself
thinking, wow, Julie Waters does look a bit like Kate Bush. Even so, I
was taken by surprise when she appeared in a scene later on with the
exact same type of "wizard's hat", white with a large D, as Kate wears
in the video for "Sat in your lap". "Personal Services" is a film by
Terry Jones about a prostitute mama offering services for the
kinky/perverse. It's a comedy, but not of the roll-around-on-the-floor
variety.  Recommended.

(Sat in your lap is (C) 1981, Personal Services is (C) 1986)

Kjetil T.