Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-26 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

KATE and past MTV award

From: Jackie Zucconi <lionhart@netlink.cts.COM>
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 92 19:25:25 PDT
Subject: KATE and past MTV award
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

 A friend of mine claimed that he saw Kate present an award at an early
MTV award show and that they replayed the clip shortly before the
ceremony was held this past week. My question: Is this true? I know she
was nominated back in '87 (?) but lost to Madonna for best female. Was
kate ever connected to any other MTV award show? Better yet was she EVER
in attendence for one let alone presenting an award? MTV before '87 was
not available to me and I've never read/heard about this...what's up?
                     Kateness,
                           Lionheart

--
INTERNET:  lionhart@netlink.cts.com (Jackie Zucconi)