Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-25 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Technical questions... :)

From: FLWALKR@INDSVAX1.INDSTATE.EDU
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 1992 23:58 EST
Subject: Technical questions... :)
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

1st, can anyone out there tell me where I can *get* a GIF reader
(I know there are some PD ones out there, but I don't know where to
*get* them)???? I've got an IBM w/ CGA.  2nd, how do I use
UUDECODE???? I'm not certain if our VAX has it, but I don't know
because I don't know how to use it... :)  I really wanna get
some of the GIFs from FTP, but I can't until I have these
questions answered!!!! :)

Thanx in advance to those that answer (and to those that don't...
Hmph, well... :)

Chad Walker
FLWALKR@INDSVAX1
"Into the fire... I'm reunited..."