Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-24 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

comic strip

From: MJM <MJM@ZYLAB.MHS.CompuServe.COM>
Date: 31 Aug 92 11:04:38 EDT
Subject: comic strip
To: <Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET>

Ed Suranyi yields:
I'm kind of embarrassed to say this, but last night I heard a Kate
Bush song at a very unexpected place.  A strip joint!

Some friends and I went to the Mitchell Brother's O'Farrell Theater
in San Francisco last night.  One of the dancers did her "thing" to
the music of "Army Dreamers".  I already knew that the "dancers" chose
their own music, so I gave her an extra-large tip and told her, "Thanks
for being one of the few with good taste in music!"

     Was she wearing a pink leotard?  A soldier's uniform?
     Chain mail?  A white dress?   Did she have a microphone attached
     to her head?  etc. etc.

-mjm