Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-24 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Another famous Kate fan...

From: JONES%RPIECS.BITNET@VM.ITS.RPI.EDU
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 92 09:50:42 EDT
Subject: Another famous Kate fan...
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Just for the record, you can add Genesis' Tony Banks to the ranks of
famous Kate fans.  I had the good fortune to get through to talk to
Tony on a Rockline call-in show in late April, and asked him if he
had ever considered working with Kate.  I must confess that I can't
remember his exact response (I was delirious just to be *talking* to
the guy), but I know that he *did* say that he loved her work, and
that, while he had considered working with her, he had never really
pursued it actively.

So much for my two cents for a while.  :)

All the best,
Deb Wentorf