Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-24 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Video Question

From: hoyme@src.honeywell.com (Ken Hoyme)
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 1992 23:35:16 GMT
Subject: Video Question
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@src.honeywell.com (News interface)

Having recently become a fan of Kate Bush's music, I was interested in
getting a tape of some of her videos.  (The imagery in the music is
great, and I am fascinated to see how she treated them visually.)  I
tried to order The Whole Story through the local Musicland, but they
came back and told me it was unavailable.  Does anyone know if that is
true?  Where could I get one if it is not?

At a record store in Phoenix, I came across a copy of "The Single
File".  It is nearly twice as expensive as Musicland quoted for The
Whole Story, because it is an import.  Does anyone have suggestions?
Which is the 'better' selection?  (As a factor, my favorite disc of hers
is The Dreaming.  I am a little less enamored with her earlier work.)

How is the quality of The Single File?  The quality of the photo on the
box made it look like a pretty cheap production.

Many thanks in advance for any info...

Ken

--
Ken Hoyme                    Honeywell Systems and Research Center
(612)782-7354                3660 Technology Dr., Minneapolis, MN 55418