Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-24 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: An unexpected place to hear Kate!

From: pwh@bradley.bradley.edu (Pete Hartman)
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 92 18:47:06 GMT
Subject: Re: An unexpected place to hear Kate!
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In <9208271624.AA12791@wente.llnl.gov> ed@wente.llnl.gov (Ed Suranyi) writes:
>Some friends and I went to the Mitchell Brother's O'Farrell Theater
>in San Francisco last night.  One of the dancers did her "thing" to
>the music of "Army Dreamers".  I already knew that the "dancers" chose
>their own music, so I gave her an extra-large tip and told her, "Thanks
>for being one of the few with good taste in music!"

heh.

Speaking of odd places to hear Kate, has anyone heard the new song
by Utah Saints that samples "I just know that something good is going
to happen" from Cloudbusting?  I would think it would be pretty odd to
hear that at a rave or something jumping out of the techno.....
--
Pete Hartman		       Bradley University	pwh@bradley.bradley.edu
    AHA!  I'll bounce off that broad, flat surface and be in a lot of pain!