Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-24 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

kt-shirts

From: eric.walker@channel1.com (Eric Walker)
Date: 26 Aug 92 (05:55)
Subject: kt-shirts
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

     I'm probably opening a can of worms with this one, but here goes:

     T-Shirts Wanted!

     I have been looking high and low for Kate Bush and/or Peter Gabriel
     T-shirts for at least the past six years now.  I was lucky enough to
     see Gabriel live in 1987, at Great Woods in Massachusetts (a beautiful
     place to see anyone in concert, highly reccomended), and I bought a T-
     shirt with the figure from the "Big Time" video on the front of it,
     but it turned out to be the wrong size and I've never been able to
     wear it.  The ONLY other Gabriel T-shirt I have ever found was in
     California in a little music-shot, but the shirt turned out to be
     poor-quality (it faded after being washed only once or twice).

     Furthermore, I have never been able to find a single Kate Bush T-shirt
     ANYWHERE!

     I love T-shirts with fancy, unique designs, and I would dearly love to
     be able to walk around town proudly announcing who my all-time
     favourite rock stars are.  :)  At least with a T-shirt, I don't have
     to stop people on the street and tell them about Kate, or hand out
     fliers the way the local Scientology fanatics do.  :)

     Fanatic?  Me?  Nah, whatever gave you THAT idea?

---
 ~ SLMR 2.1a ~ Bush-Quayle 92: No Gays, No Blacks, and No Poor People
--
Channel 1 (R)   Cambridge, MA