Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-24 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: fiona_mcquarrie@mts.ucs.ualberta.ca
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 92 01:44:12 MDT
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

I was in a record store today and saw a Kate Bush cassette that I've never
seen. It's called "Kate Bush: The Interview" and is distributed in Canada
by Network Productions (not Nettwerk, Sarah McLachlan's label). It has
a black cover with a picture of Kate, looking somewhat like the Lionheart
cover (hair/makeup), standing in front of a beige wall with a treelie
(that's "treelike") print on it and fanning her fingers over the branches.

Does anyone know anything about this cassette? The track listings are a big
help: "Side One: The Interview, part one", "Side Two: The Interview, Part Two"
:)

The record store in question is an outlet of one of Canada's major chains,
and I have never seen anything even remotely resembling a bootleg or semi-
official release in it before. This is why I am so puzzled by this
cassette (no date on the exterior cover BTW). Any information would be
appreciated in helping me decide whether to blow $15 on this item.

Thanks,
Fiona McQuarrie