Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-24 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Cloudbusting FTP Wordperfect

From: rhill@netlink.cts.com (Ron Hill)
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 92 00:31:21 PDT
Subject: Cloudbusting FTP Wordperfect
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET

        Dave asked about the Wordperfect version of Cloudbusting.  I'm
not quite sure if it got lost in the moving of the archives, or was never
there, or what, but I'll try to find out and get back to you.

        A couple of people asked about the Cloudbusting GIFS.  Again, I
don't know why they are thrashed, but if someone out there who has them
and would be willing to repost them, please do so.

        Andy mentioned the "Kite" reference in "Q" magazine.  It wasn't a
quote from Kate, if I remember, but a comment from the author.  Don't
bother typeing it in, as the full transcription has already been done.
Thanks for offering though.

[Do not resond to me here.  Use rhill@netrun.cts.com.]

--
INTERNET:  rhill@netlink.cts.com (Ron Hill)