Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-24 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: fiona_mcquarrie@mts.ucs.ualberta.ca
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 92 18:39:50 MDT
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

I was looking through the recent postings and came across the article
se as surprised as I was that Paula Abdul had a range of 25 and
Kate Bush had a range of 28? Maybe even more surprising that Paula
Abdul even scored that high :) (OK, any Paula lovers bristling right
now, I like her too, but you have to admit she has a rather small voice).
On what basis were these comparisons made? Can anyone fill in the details?