Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-24 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Sugar

From: matchick@andy.bgsu.edu (Brian Matchick)
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 1992 00:07:09 GMT
Subject: Sugar
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

I talked to Tori after a show in Columbus, OH about three weeks
ago and she told me that Sugar was one of her all time favorite
songs.  She also said that it might be on the next album.  When
I told her that I thought she should include lyrics with b-sides
and that I couldn't make out all the words, she sang it for me!

Needless to say, with Tori singing just for me- literally two
inches from my face- looking right into my eyes, I have no idea
what she said.  I think I was in shock.  (She is one of the
nicest and most genuine people I have ever talked to.  I love
that woman!)

Anyhow, does anyone know the lyrics or have any input on what the
song means?  I would really like to hear what you think!

Thanks in advance!

And what is good, Phaedrus,  Brian Matchick           Bowling Green State
and what is not good-        1445 Clough  Apt. 106-B  University-
need we ask anyone           Bowling Green, Oh 43402
to tell us these things?     (419) 354-2292

 cs-net addr-       matchick@andy.bgsuvax.edu

If our brains were simple enough for us to comprehend, we would be too
simple to comprehend them.  - ???