Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-24 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Seek Biography on Kate Bush!!!

From: LJ10717@LMSC5.IS.LMSC.LOCKHEED.COM
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 92 17:58:15 GMT
Subject: Seek Biography on Kate Bush!!!
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@iscnvx.lmsc.lockheed.com (News)

Hello Bush Fans,

I've recently become a fan of Kate's lyrical and musical style and I'm seeking
some background information on her.

What I'm looking for is her biography, not so much discography, but, who is
Kate Bush.  Where she grew up, age, education, current status, etc. etc. etc.
(Morissey slip, sorry!).  If anyone who knows this information on Kate please
post or email to the address below.  Thanks in advance!!!

Also, can someone explain the meaning behind "Whuthering Heights"(sp?); this is
the first track off "The Whole Story."  I would appreciate this as well!

Thanks,

Diamond

Diamond - lj10717@lmsc5.is.lmsc.lockheed.com        "After all, diamonds are a
                                                     girl's best friend!"