Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-24 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Sarah McLachlan and Sinhead O'Connor

From: acsbk@UMASSD.EDU
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 1992 13:30:11 GMT
Subject: Re: Sarah McLachlan and Sinhead O'Connor
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@cis.umassd.edu (USENET News System)

In article <1992Aug14.223342.29093@morgan.ucs.mun.ca>, kirsten@morgan.ucs.mun.ca (Kirsten Starcher) writes:

>Surely you jest!  I mean, I don't hate Skinhead O'Connor as much as some people
>do, but to my relief Sarah sounds nothing like her.

I think I missed something here, and it seems to be a US-wide thing.
If someone could just include the answer in the trailer of a K8 related posting,
I'd be greatful, but I dont feel the need to start a thread about it.

What the HELL did Ms. O'Connor do to deserve such a bad rep?

I heard that she boycotted some music award stuff or something like that,
but what is it? The shaven head? certainly people are more tollerant then
that...

Bret K.
ACSBK@UMASSD.edu