Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-23 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

cloudbusting

From: eric.walker@channel1.com (Eric Walker)
Date: 12 Aug 92 (07:08)
Subject: cloudbusting
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

UG>Hi.  It's always "Cloudbusting" -- not "Cloudbursting".  Any occurance of
UG>"Cloudbursting" is either a typo or the result of ignorance on the
UG>part of a reporter.  I've never seen it written as "bursting" on any
UG>official KB product.

     So it is.  I've owned for the CD for four years now, and I've always
     read it as "Cloudbursting."  Maybe it was an optical effect caused
     by the Italicized script of the "Hounds" album...

     Silly me.
---
 ~ SLMR 2.1a ~ I am willing/I am ready/I believe. Lay your hands on me!
--
Channel 1 (R)   Cambridge, MA