Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-23 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

kate on laserdisc

From: eric.walker@channel1.com (Eric Walker)
Date: 11 Aug 92 (06:40)
Subject: kate on laserdisc
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

GB>it's time for my semi-annual plee for information regarding the
GB>purchase of KaTe's official video releases on LaserDisc...  i'd love
GB>to have them in time for KaTemas, of course...
GB>so, if you know where i can mailorder any or all of KaTe's LaserDiscs,
GB>or you have a few for sale, mail me at
GB>or post here...  if anyone attending KaTemas in boston has the discs,
GB>please let me know...

     Hi there!

     Information on Kate laserdiscs: "The Whole Story" is available on
     laserdisc, and it can be ordered from major laserdisc suppliers such
     as Sight & Sound in Waltham, MA, or Ken Crane's Laserdisc in
     California.

     In addition, "Live At The Hammersmith Odeon" is available as a
     Japanese import.  Expensive, but available.  I assume it's the
     one-hour version.

     "The Sensual World" (the videos) is also available as a 7-inch
     CD-video.  It's on sale in the discount bins of places like Tower
     Records for $10 to $15.

     Addresses of interest would be:

     Sight & Sound Laserdisc
     27 Jones Road
     Waltham, MA  02154
     (617) 894-8633

     33 West St.
     Boston, MA  02111
     (617) 338-9820

     Ken Crane's Laserdisc
     14260 Beach Blvd.
     Westminster, CA  92683
     1-800-624-3078
     (714) 892-2283

     I discovered the Gaffa conference at around the middle of July, but
     it was down at the time, so I wasn't able to contact anyone re:
     KaTemas in Boston.
---
 ~ SLMR 2.1a ~ "Ho! Ha! Guard! Turn! Parry! Dodge! Spin! Ha! THRUST!"
--
Channel 1 (R)   Cambridge, MA