Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-23 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

That's all the interviews.

From: rhill@netrun.cts.com (ronald hill)
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 92 21:22:59 PDT
Subject: That's all the interviews.
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET

        First off, I'd like to thank Anthony "the Bard" Hobbs for the New
Zealand interview, already typed and everything, I feel spoiled!  :-)

        Secondly, all the interviews I have are now transcribed and
posted.  I'm still hoping to get the KATE BUSH: The First Twelve YEars
book from the Never For Ever people, also the guy from Intergalactic
Garage is supposed to send me some stuff.  Also, The Library Of Congress
is going to contact Jeff for me if they FIND some of the stuff they were
supposed to have had.  Also someone I met at Katemas said he might get
some stuff, so hopefully one or more of these sources will come through
with something.  Until then, it's back to the Montly Post and my Deeper
Understanding project and posts.

        I talked to Andrew Marvick (IED) the other night.  He's doing
good.  He's going back to New York this month for a month to do some
school stuff.  He said when he's back he may be able to get into some
Kate stuff again so we may hear some of his wisdom again soon!  ;-)

        Ron "Ask me about San Diego Katemas '92, this THURSDAY" Hill.

---
rhill@netrun.cts.com (ronald hill)
NetRunner's Paradise BBS, San Diego CA