Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-22 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: News admin <news@sco.COM>
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 1992 14:10:35 -0700
To: rec-music-gaffa@sco.COM

Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
From: jondr@sco.COM (Desi The Three-Armed Wonder Comic)
Subject: Re: Katemas in San Jose! Final post!
Date: Mon, 03 Aug 1992 21:10:18 GMT
Sender: news@sco.com (News admin)

I am not bullroar@west.darkside.com (Mark Kraft).  I didn't say:
>and if you know any of these Katefans that I haven't been able to
>contact, let them know about things!  They are:
>Jon Drukman ( we need your music Jon! )

well, i hope someone had the presence of mind to bring a cassette of the
infamous kate-rape sessions.

it's a long, sad story, but i couldn't get to katemas this year.  it's the
only one i've missed since joining love-hounds back in college.  :(

while you were all partying down and having a great time, i was chained to a
mixing desk in a hot and stinky studio.  on the plus side, if the gods are
smiling, this track will show up on a major label single release, i will get
loads of cash, and instantly become a famous and in-demand Remix Guy...

--
Jon Drukman (God's personal DJ)                 uunet!sco!jondr   jondr@sco.com
Distrust all blueprints.