Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-22 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Tori query (who's Neil?)

From: jaap@excite.educ.sfu.ca (Jaap O. Tuinman)
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 1992 23:08:42 GMT
Subject: Re: Tori query (who's Neil?)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@sfu.ca

In article <neilg.712569189@sfu.ca> n_k_guy@sfu.ca (Commander Bob's Burger Bar)
writes:
>  Anyone out there happen to know who Neil is? As in "Neil says hi by
> the way" and "hi Neil" from _Tear in your hand_. She also seems to
> sing "Neil" twice at the end of _Little Earthquakes_. (maybe I'm
> imagining things...)

I think you're imagining that last part there, but Neil
does exist. He's Neil Gaiman, the writer of DC's
Sandman comic (which is a great book). I believe
Gaiman reciprocated recently, using some lyrics in
a frame or two and saying "Hi Tori" in the letter
column. But I'm not sure 'cause I haven't picked up
that issue yet.

-jaap